THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated recent graduates (or individuals graduating this spring) to join our sales team on a full-time basis as entry level inside sales representatives. You will be required to research, contact and manage sales accounts for our major service offerings, and will receive mentoring in both traditional and digital sales techniques to ensure your success. Previous sales experience is not required, but previous work experience is an asset.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Account and market research
• Account outreach and sales via cold calling, email and social media
• Report on your progress against key performance indicators
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to ever changing circumstances
• A business, commerce, marketing degree, or an engineering/computer/science/math degree with a desire to learn the dark arts of sales and marketing
• Excellent written and oral English skills. French and Spanish would be considered strong assets
• An ability to speak with confidence
• Ability to listen to customers and take detailed notes on what they want
• An iPhone or Android owner, who uses and understands how apps work
• A desire to learn and grow a career in sales, sales engineering, marketing and/or sales operations
• A valid Canadian passport and ability to travel to the US
• You have watched the Salesforce (https://goo.gl/n3iJ4I) overview videos to understand the sales tools we are using before applying
• You are an avid reader of the news and actively stay informed about what is happening in the world
Job location(s): Richmond, BC.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with REF 14O-ISR17-W
Part-time applicants or those still needing 1 year to complete their degree need not apply.