We are looking for a marketing specialist to join our team. You will be working on some of our new customer projects as well as some or our internal products. You would become THE PERSON driving all of our marketing initiatives. In 2014, we won the Richmond Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year (1 to 25 employees) Award and completed the acquisition of a local web development company to expand our portfolio. For 2015, we are aiming to improve on that and you would become a large participant to help us reach that goal.
Responsibilities May Include:
– Create all our marketing strategies to drive more leads.
– Drive our product roadmaps for some of our internal products.
– Generate marketing content for website, collaterals, social media, and so on.
– Develop and execute SEO strategies both for our customers and for our internal use.
– At least 3 years working in an established marketing department.
– Experience performing keyword analysis and research for SEO purposes.
– Ability to develop a content strategy and execute on it.
– Experience with analytics, on page optimization, and link building.
– An eye for detail and perfection.
– Good communication skills.
– Good attitude.
– Good aptitude.
– Self starter and can work independently.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with REF 14O-WM15-W